Founded by Alex Head in 2011, we are the go-to London caterer events, weddings and the workplace. We’re passionate about creating food that is fresh, seasonal, and delicious and have worked with some pretty amazing clients; feeding people like David Attenborough, Gigi Hadid, and even Hillary Clinton.
We’re a pretty ‘Social’ (no pun intended) bunch here at Social Pantry. With a team of over 90 staff across London, meet some of the staff and find out more about the people behind that delicious food of ours.
Meet the fabulous team that makes Social Pantry run as seamlessly as it does.
We do all we can to genuinely understand what our client wants. It’s only by listening and asking the right questions, that we are able to deliver a catering service that stands out.
Our food creates an enjoyable experience that ensures we make each event and meal time a memorable moment.
Above all, we want to offer our clients a fair service for a fair price. We take a transparent approach to quoting and always look to find ways of helping to make savings.
We work with social enterprises that naturally connect with the values of our business – passionate, entrepreneurial and responsible – to make a meaningful impact with the food we deliver.
We aren’t just creative thinkers, we take a creative approach to any task in hand. We strike a balance between impressive service and resourcefulness.
IT’S NOT EASY BEING GREEN BUT WE ARE DOING OUR BIT
We work responsibly with suppliers and employees to ensure the very best service is provided with minimal impact to our surroundings. Being a small company, it is hard to operate completely green systems throughout; however, we are doing our best and ensure all the suppliers we employ have a similar way of thinking.
At Social Pantry we strive to decrease food waste and our plastic consumption. Nobody’s perfect, but every little helps
Social Pantry have systems in place to ensure we are doing the best we can as a small company:
- Recycling in place at all sites for all cardboard, glass, oil and food waste.
- Responsible packaging suppliers are used for all event and café packaging needs.
- Reducing food waste is a top priority of ours and we’re pretty strict about it. We are still dreaming of owning a gorgeous gardening patch and using food waste as compost…it is on the wish list. Watch this space…
- Old coffee granules are given to a local allotment to feed the compost worms.
- We train all our staff to be responsible for their actions and ensure that we work efficiently as a team with the same goal in mind.
PLEASE EAMIL US FOR A COPY OF OUR FULL SUSTAINABILITY DOCUMENT