TERMS & CONDITIONS
When confirming your event with Social Pantry LTD you, as the client, are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1.The quote is valid for 30 days. The quote is subject to VAT. Staff overtime and/or expenses, along with any losses, breakages and damages will be charged post event. If your numbers drop by 10% or more your event will be re-costed. All prices are subject to a site visit.
2. All payments must be made by BACS. All deposit payments are non-refundable. A non-refundable deposit amount equal to 50% of the quotation is due upon receipt of the Deposit Invoice. Within 4 weeks (20 working days) prior to the Event Date, the customer shall pay to Social Pantry a ‘top up’ deposit, equal to 85%. The balance, together with any additional costs such as staff overtime and/or expenses, a loss and breakages contribution and any other costs shall be due within 2 weeks (10 working days) of the date of the relevant invoice. Should your event confirm within less than 2 weeks (10 working days) before the event date, immediate payment equal to 85% is to be made. For wedding bookings, a non-refundable £4000 + VAT deposit is required to reserve your event date.
3. Final numbers are required 10 working days prior to the event date. Should final guest numbers fall by 10% or more from the most recent quotation, we reserve the right to requote or charge a supplement.
4. Allergen and dietary requirements, timings for your event, access and parking information, floor plans, full delivery address and invoice address and any other information is required at least 1 week (5 working days) prior to the event date.
5. Tastings are charged at £750 + VAT based on 2 guests in attendance. A tasting charge only applies if the event booking is not confirmed with Social Pantry. Complimentary tastings are for up to 2 guests, any additional guests will be charged for. Additional charges may apply for bespoke menus and additional services.
6. The client is wholly responsible for all equipment from the time of delivery until collection. The client should, in their own interest, ensure that all such equipment is insured. A contribution towards losses, breakages and damages will be added to your final invoice, calculated at 5% of the total equipment costs. However, if the onsite event manager deems the losses and breakages from your event to be excessive, we reserve the right to charge at the full replacement value. The client is responsible for all delivery and cleaning fees. All equipment including marquees hired on the client’s behalf will be subject to the terms and conditions of the owner.
7. Any complaint must be made promptly and, in any event, must be received at The Company’s office in writing no more than 7 working days from the date of the function concerned.
8. Force Majeure. The Company cannot accept any liability where performance or prompt performance of The Company’s contractual obligations is prevented or affected due to strike, pandemic, lockout, hostilities, or any other circumstances outside The Company’s control amounting to force majeure.
9. Event cancellation must be notified to the company in writing by email. Cancellation within 4 weeks (20 working days) of the event date will be charged to the client at 50% of the confirmed event quote. Cancellations within 2 weeks (10 working days) will be charged fully to the client.
10. The Company accepts no liability for any loss, damage or consequential loss caused by The Company’s failure to perform its obligations (whether that failure is due to negligence on the part of The Company, its officers, employees, or sub-contractors or due to other causes) but nothing herein shall exclude The Company’s obligation to pay compensation for death or personal injury as required by law.
11. Social Pantry operates in a kitchen that handles nuts and products containing nut traces, gluten, and other allergens, and, whilst taking all necessary precautions, will not take any responsibility for any medical issues caused as a result of nut consumption or any other allergy flare.
12. Social Pantry uniform is black trousers, white shirt, flat black shoes. All FOH staff are charged at a minimum of 4 hours, Kitchen Staff at a minimum of 6 hours and Porters at a Minimum of 6 hours. Hours worked for any reason beyond those agreed beforehand will be chargeable as overtime post event. To ensure the safety and well-being of the staff, a taxi charge will be applied for any staff member working after 23:00 or before 07:00. Staff transport outside of London, if applicable, is the responsibility of the client.
13. Under the provisions of the legislation Food Safety Act 1990, Food Hygiene (England), Regulations 2013, Regulation 852/2004 Social Pantry is required to monitor the safety of the food at all steps in the process from purchasing through to service to the end consumer. Currently Social Pantry provides this service with the end process completed on the Client’s premises. It is not possible for Social Pantry to monitor the safety of foods left with the Client and therefore Social Pantry is not liable for any left-over foods left on the premises.
14. Drinks: All wine and bottled beer is sold on a sale and return basis, when full cases are returned unopened and undamaged.
15. Availability: Please be aware that occasionally certain dishes, wines, or vintages may become unavailable at short notice or due to supply difficulties or the quality of produce delivered to us does not meet our approval. In this event we will source the closest substitute. All prices are subject to change.
16. Insurance: Queries regarding Social Pantry Insurance and Public Liability please email: email@example.com
17. The performance, validity, construction, and all aspects of the agreement between the Company and the client shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.