TERMS & CONDITIONS
When confirming your event with Social Pantry LTD you, as the client, are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1.The quote is valid for 30 days. The quote is subject to VAT. Loss and breakages will be charged after the event. If your numbers drop by 10% or more your event will be re-costed. All prices are subject to a site visit.
2.All payments must be made by BACS. All deposit payments are non-refundable. A non-refundable 50% deposit of the quoted event cost is required to confirm your event. For wedding bookings, a non-refundable £4000+VAT deposit is required to reserve your event date. Additional staff, drink, travel, loss and breakages, and any other charges will be invoiced after the event.
3. Final numbers are required 4 weeks before the event. 100% of the invoice is required 4 weeks before the event date. If your numbers drop by 10% or more your event will be re-costed.
4. Tastings are charged at £250+VAT unless otherwise agreed. A tasting charge only applies if the event booking is not confirmed with Social Pantry. Additional tasting charges might apply for bespoke menus and additional services.
5. The client is wholly responsible for all equipment from the time of delivery until collection. The client should, in his own interest ensure that all such equipment is insured. Any breakages, loss or damage howsoever caused will be charged to the client at full replacement cost. The client is responsible for all delivery and cleaning fees. All equipment including marquees hired on the client’s behalf will be subject to the terms and conditions of the owner.
6. Any complaint must be made promptly and, in any event, must be received at The Company’s office in writing no more than 7 working days from the date of the function concerned. In the event of an event cancellation due to a complaint the client is liable to cover all costs; including all food, hire and staffing costs incurred to facilitate the event unless otherwise agreed.
7. Force Majeure. The Company cannot accept any liability where performance or prompt performance of The Company’s contractual obligations is prevented or affected due to strike, pandemic, lockout, hostilities, or any other circumstances outside The Company’s control amounting to force majeure.
8. The Company accepts no liability for any loss, damage or consequential loss caused by The Company’s failure to perform its obligations. (whether that failure is due to negligence on the part of The Company, its officers, employees, or sub-contractors or due to other causes) but nothing herein shall exclude The Company’s obligation to pay compensation for death or personal injury as required by law.
9. Event cancellation must be notified to the company in writing by email. Cancellation within 4weeks (28 working days) of the event date will be charged to the client at 50% of the confirmed event quote. Cancellations within 2weeks (14 working days) will be charged to the client.
10. Allergen and dietary requirements, timings for your event, access and parking information, floor plans, full delivery address and invoice address and any other information is required at least 7 working days before the event.
11. Social Pantry operates in a kitchen that handles nuts and products containing nut traces, gluten, and other allergens, and, whilst taking all necessary precautions, will not take any responsibility for any medical issues caused as a result of nut consumption or any other allergy flare.
12. Social Pantry uniform is black trousers, black shirt, flat black shoes. All FOH staff are charged at a minimum of 4 hours, Kitchen Staff at a minimum of 6 hours and Porters at a Minimum of 6 hours. Hours worked for any reason beyond those agreed beforehand will be chargeable as overtime post event. To ensure the safety and well-being of the staff, a taxi charge will be applied for any staff member working after 23:00. Staff transport outside of London, if applicable, is the responsibility of the client.
13. Under the provisions of the legislation Food Safety Act 1990, Food Hygiene (England), Regulations 2013, Regulation 852/2004 Social Pantry is required to monitor the safety of the food at all steps in the process from purchasing through to service to the end consumer. Currently Social Pantry provides this service with the end process completed on the Client’s premises. It is not possible for Social Pantry to monitor the safety of foods left with the Client and therefore Social Pantry is not liable for any left-over foods left on the premises. Drinks: All wine and bottled beer is sold on a sale and return basis, when full cases are returned unopened and undamaged.
15. Availability: Please be aware that occasionally certain dishes, wines, or vintages may become unavailable at short notice or due to supply difficulties or the quality of produce delivered to us does not meet our approval. In this event we will source the closest substitute. All prices are subject to change.
Insurance: Queries regarding Social Pantry Insurance and Public Liability please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The performance, validity, construction and all aspects of the agreement between the Company and the client shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.