Overlooking a stunning nature reserve in the heart of London, The Coal House is a lovingly restored, 19th century Grade II listed building which provides a unique location for civil ceremonies and wedding celebrations.
A bright, intimate space the Coal House can accommodate up to 40 guests for a seated dinner, this can be increased with the use of marquees on the terrace and lawn. The rooftop patio with its panoramic views over both East and West Reservoirs also provides an intimate space to relax and enjoy the warm evenings with a glass of champagne.
- Seated civil ceremony – 60 guests
- Seated dinner (in the Coal House) – 40 guests
- Seated dinner (on the terrace) – 120 guests
- Seated dinner (lawn marquee) – 150 guests
- Standing reception (roof terrace) – 40 guests
- Standing reception (Coal House and terrace) – 150 guests
Lordship Road, New River Path
See on a map