One of our best memories from a hot day as a child is enjoying a nice and refreshing icy treat. And that shouldn’t have to change now we’ve grown up! Ice lollies are a really fresh alternative for a summer dessert or an in-between meal treat and they’re also super simple to make.
We’ve pulled together our favourite ice lolly recipes for you to try and maybe they’ll even help you relive those great childhood summertime memories!
Mango and Lime Ices
- 2 fresh mangoes
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Juice of 1-2 Limes
- Place mango, lime zest and lime juice in food processor and pulse until combined.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight if possible.
- To remove from popsicle moulds, run under warm water for a few seconds.
- 200g Fresh British Berries
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 450g Greek-style yogurt
- Purée raspberries in a food processor along with icing sugar. Sieve to remove the seeds.
- Spoon half the Greek-style yogurt into a bowl and stir in 2 tbsp of purée so it is stained pink.
- Spoon into lolly moulds, add the rest of the purée then the rest of the yogurt.
- Push in lolly sticks and freeze until solid.