Our Cafe Recipes made at Home
Thats right, Social Pantry recipes were featured on Hush
We loved sharing a few of our best cafe recipes that are great to make at home. The Goats’ Cheese and Tomato Bruschetta is a real favourite at SP and at home. It is quick, simple and seasonal making it the perfect go-to snack, brunch or lunch to make at home.
Goat’s Cheese & Heritage Tomato Bruschetta
(to feed 2)
- 60g soft goats cheese
- 30ml Double Cream
- Fresh bread, slice thickly
- 3 x Heritage Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped Basil leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- Maldon salt
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and in a bowl, mix with the basil leaves, a splash of olive oil. Season and leave aside.
- Toast the seeds in a dry pan.
- Slice the bread into thick slices and toast or put on a baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil and Maldon salt and bake at 160 for 5-6 minutes until crisp and lightly golden. Set aside to cool.
- Break up the goats’ cheese into small pieces and either blend in a small bowl mixer, or whisk by hand until smooth and softened. Once smooth, mix in the double cream, be careful not to overmix. You can use feta if you do not have goats’ cheese.
- To assemble spread the goat’s cheese onto the toast, top with tomatoes and sprinkle with seed.