This sweet tasting pineapple and coconut sorbet is just what we’ve all been crying out for this summer. If you’re looking to try out a new dish to impress your dinner guests with, then this one will leave them hoping for a second invitation.
(Makes 4 Portions)
1 Extra sweet pineapple
500ml Boiron coconut puree
1lt Boiron mango puree
500ml Boiron coconut sorbet
- Peel and quarter the pineapple.
- Bring the sugar and water to boil and pour over the pineapple, cling film and leave to cool down naturally.
- For the sorbet, bring the water, sugar and glucose to boil. Add the puree and put in metal bowl in the freezer, whisking every 30 mins until correct consistency.
- Reduce the mango puree by ½, chill and put in piping bag.
- Reduce the coconut puree by ½, chill and put in piping bag.
- To finish: Place the pineapple on a baking tray and roast on 180°C, basting with the pineapple stock until caramelised.